Please submit resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a caring, compassionate and motivated Licensed Therapist with experience working with children and adults to join our team at our Wyomissing location. Our therapists conduct initial assessments, develop a plan for treatment, and complete accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Licensed Therapist
- Minimum of one (1) year experience
- Ability to be “on-call” on a rotating schedule
- Pennsylvania State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance through the Department of Human Services
- Bilingual is a Plus
- Doctorate or Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or human service field.
- Pennsylvania license as a Social Worker, Psychologist, or Professional Counselor, if eligible.
- Clinical experience and advanced clinical expertise.
Function and Accountability:
- Provide clinical therapy to clients seeking individual, couples/relationship, family and group therapy in agency offices.
- Complete appropriate agency paperwork on each client in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with appropriate community resources to assure continuity of care.
- Assess, diagnose and treat clients referred to services.
- Connect client to appropriate community services for continuity of care.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary on a prompt and regular basis and in accordance with policy and procedures as well as licensing, state and federal regulations.
- Consistently participate in agency-sponsored in-service training and continuing education sessions, as well as department and agency quality improvement sessions, group and peer supervision, and other agency meetings and events.
- Provide outreach and marketing efforts to inform the public of services and education of clinical and program issues, the nature of counseling, and the referral process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
The coordinator oversees all EAP functions; assessments, referrals, short term counseling, CIR, workshops, consultations, marketing and contracting. Defines and ensures adherence to best clinical and EAP practices. Works closely with contracted company liaisons ans ensures excellent service is delivered to all of EAP’s customers. Reports directly to our Executive Director.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services field required.
- State License preferred.
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional desired.
- The EAP Coordinator will perform the following duties:
- Provide short term counseling in person or by telephone.
- Provide critical incident stress debriefing as indicated.
- Act as a referral source to other services as needed.
- Provide client education about referral resources.
- Assist in the development of presentations related to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Assist in the development of outreach materials for the Employee Assistance Program.
- Participate in health and wellness promotional activities for our EAP companies and within the community.
- Document assessments, telephone consults and individual appointments in the electronic health records systems.
Clinical Skills in Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Verbal Communication, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Teamwork, Ethical. Understanding of organizations, unions, human resources and labor laws.
Job Type: Full-time