Please submit resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com. Updated November 13, 2023.
FULL-TIME SCHOOL-BASED LICENSED THERAPIST
We are currently looking for a caring, compassionate and motivated Licensed Therapist with experience working with children to join our team for this SCHOOL-BASED position. Our therapists conduct initial assessments, develop a plan for treatment, and complete accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Licensed Therapist
- Minimum of one (1) year experience
- Ability to be “on-call” on a rotating schedule
- Pennsylvania State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance through the Department of Human Services
- Bilingual is a plus
- School-based experience is not required but is definitely a plus. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual who is looking forward to working in a school-based setting
- Doctorate or Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or human service field.
- Pennsylvania license as a Social Worker, Psychologist or Professional Counselor
- Clinical experience and advanced clinical expertise.
Function and Accountability:
- Provide clinical therapy to children and adolescents seeking individual therapy in a school-based location.
- Complete appropriate agency paperwork on each client in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with appropriate community resources to assure continuity of care.
- Assess, diagnose and treat clients referred to services.
- Connect client to appropriate community services for continuity of care.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary on a prompt and regular basis and in accordance with policy and procedures as well as licensing, state and federal regulations.
- Consistently participate in agency-sponsored in-service training and continuing education sessions, as well as department and agency quality improvement sessions, group and peer supervision, and other agency meetings and events.
- Provide outreach and marketing efforts to inform the public of services and education of clinical and program issues, the nature of counseling, and the referral process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
License/Certification: LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT or similar license (Required)
Work Location: Kutztown, PA