Front Desk Receptionist
Family Guidance Center is currently seeking a full-time Front-Desk Receptionist. The position does not include weekends, however an occasional evening may be requested when coverage is needed. We are looking for a positive attitude and cheerful disposition. If you are dedicated to providing superior customer service, possess exceptional phone skills, and exhibit a strong attention to detail, then this opportunity may be for you! The position involves meeting and greeting all incoming patients, handling high call volume and scheduling. EMR (Electronic Medical Records) and computer experience is preferred. If you feel your dynamite personality and work ethic would be an asset to our agency, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bilingual is a plus!
• Greet customers
• Identify and assess customer needs
• Data entry
• Provide basic and accurate information via in-person, phone/email
• Successful identification, support and delivery of solutions that support an improved customer experience.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Positive attitude
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work within MS Office Suite and Outlook
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Willingness to cross train in different departments as needed
• High school diploma required
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you’re a fit for our agency and are interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you!