Although the ultimate goal of an employee assistance program is to provide counseling and related services to employees facing various life challenges, the program offers numerous overall benefits to your organization or company. These benefits include…
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced medical and worker’s compensation costs
- Reduced absenteeism and “presenteeism”
- Increased productivity
- Safe, workplace strategies, such as violence and harassment prevention
- Drug-Free Workplace consultations and services as required by Department of Transportation regulations (available in our Northeastern Pennsylvania region)
- Offering an employee assistance program as part of your benefits package demonstrates your organization’s or company’s commitment and concern for your employees’ well-being.