Why Choose Inroads at Family Guidance Center EAP?
Selecting the right partner for your company’s employee assistance program is critical to achieving results. Inroads at Family Guidance Center provides quality professional employee assistance programs focused on positive personal and organizational outcomes.
These outcomes for your employees and their families are achieved through…
- Detailed, confidential assessment to assure an appropriate referral and match with a professional experienced with the employee’s issue
- Our network of more than 100 Ph.D.- and master’s-level professionals, assuring appropriate counselor-to-client match and geographic convenience
- Availability of in-person, telehealth and phone assessment to meet the employee’s needs
- A focus on customer service
Positive organizational outcomes for your bottom line are achieved through…
- Flexible, individualized contract options to fit your organization’s needs
- Access to a certified employee assistance professional and substance abuse professional, as required for services under Department of Transportation regulations (available in our Northeastern Pennsylvania region)
- A large resource of trainers on a broad range of topics that enhance workplace efficiency and quality of work
- The ability to assist any type of business, with expertise in senior living and health care organizations, school districts, government entities, and non-profit organizations
Contact us today to learn more!